Work Health & Safety Services
HR Legal Connect specialises in a broad range of workplace health and safety services. If you require a service which is not specifically listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us to customise our services to meet your requirements. Our WHS services include:
- Our experienced safety professionals can create bespoke safety documentation for your business to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, including Policies, Procedures, forms and tools.
- Onsite support
- Development of Safety Management systems and management plans
- Advice on psychosocial safety.
Our specialised staff can deliver training onsite or at our training facility on:
- Workplace Health and Safety Legislation: What this means for you.
- Supervisor Workplace Health and Safety training.
- Create and deliver toolbox talks, we can use our topics or create bespoke presentations for your workforce.
- Bespoke training courses to meet your business needs.
HR Legal Connect is your trusted partner in comprehensive safety auditing services designed to identify, assess, and mitigate potential risks and hazards.
Our team of highly skilled and experienced safety auditors is equipped with the latest industry knowledge and cutting-edge tools to conduct thorough assessments tailored to your specific industry and regulatory requirements. We can perform audits based on current audit criteria or utilise your organisations audit program.
Whether you are a small business, a multinational corporation, or a public institution, HR Legal Connect offers scalable and customisable auditing services to meet your unique needs. With our meticulous attention to detail and dedication to excellence, we empower you to create a safer working environment, minimise potential liabilities, and maintain the trust of your stakeholders.
Risk Governance and Hazard Profiling
- Comprehensive Risk Assessment evaluations and analysis of potential risks and threats faced by an organisation.
- Risk mitigation strategies to minimize or eliminate identified risks.
- Regulatory Compliance: Helping organisations understand and comply with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting – Establishing systems to monitor risks, detect early warning signs, and generate timely reports for informed decision-making.
- Cybersecurity Risk Management – Assessing and mitigating risks related to data breaches, cyber attacks, and information security.
- Conducting training and education programs to raise awareness about risks and promote risk-conscious behaviour within the organisation.
- Risk Governance: Assisting organisations in establishing risk management frameworks, policies, and procedures.
All employers must nominate an employee to have day-to-day responsibility for the Injury Management System. Let us take the stress and liability away from your business by using our qualified Injury Management Coordinators. HR Legal Connect can provide:
- Comprehensive injury management procedures, policies and tools bespoke to your business.
- Facilitate the injury management process between the injured person, required rehabilitation and medical services and your insurer.
- Develop Return to Work Plans to ensure a safe and smooth transition back into the workforce for staff.
- Conduct basic to high level (ICAM) investigations for safety events.
- Create bespoke Incident Management Procedures and tools for your organisation to use in the event of an incident.
- Provide guidance and advice for businesses to respond, minimise risk, investigate events and assist with preventative corrective actions.
- Liaise with industry Regulators.
Let's talk about Work Health & Safety
Don’t compromise on workplace safety. Contact HR Legal Connect today, and let us be your trusted partner in achieving WHS compliance and promoting a culture of safety.